Friday, May 3, 2013

Chapter Seven- Shadows

Fira

I leaned in, ready to hear the worst. “Fira, do you know anything about your father?” It took some time for my mind to register the question. I had no idea any of this had to do with my father.
“No… not really… I mean… well… No…” I stuttered. He lowered his head.
“Your father was the best man I ever met. Everyone loved him. He was so kind, so wise, so gentle. Yet strong and courageous. The type of fairy everyone loves.” He took a deep breath. “He was a fire fairy like you, Fira. But one day- he disappeared. Nobody knew where he went. I didn’t either. But he told me something when he left.” He looked frightened as he looked into our eyes. “All I can tell you is that your father has become a shadow fairy. I am almost positive of that. And I am guessing that he has taken your mother. Something went wrong that day that I don’t know of. Something changed Shade. But Fira…” He looked straight into my eyes, “You Should hunt down your father. And I am coming with you.” Shatter crawled out from behind Dorn’s legs and looked straight into my eyes. She was not a fairy. Just a normal fox. She was just like all of us, but had no wings. I was skeptical on if we should bring her. It would make it much harder for us to travel if we had to stay on foot. Dorn must have known what I was thinking because he informed me,
“Don’t worry. I can carry shatter.” I nodded.
“Alright then. Where are we headed?” Asked Nia.
“To the forest.” Said Dorn, “To talk to some nature fairies.” We both nodded and Nia grinned. She looked at me. I knew what we were both thinking. Why in the world are we going to talk to nature fairies?


authors note:
One comment before next chapter can be posted.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I will post the next chapter tomorrow

      Delete
    2. Can't wait! Can you bring opal in soon? :3

      -Willow Spirit

      Delete
    3. Im trying but im trying to find a place to put her in the story! Hopefully she'll come in soon! I think I might have an idea for her! :)

      Delete

You come up to a place to enter comments and see a sign,
"Warning: Comment at your own risk"