Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Chapter Twelve- Blitz

Dorn


Opal told us who she thought might be able to help,
“Blitz. She’s a nature fairy. She lives in the central area of the forest down north. She has been having some weird things happening. Random smoke, darkening forest, disappearing animals, burnt spots, and piles of dust.” We all gasped, and I choked,
“A-a- shadow fairy.”
“Exactly.” Shala agreed, “This is why I think she can help. I know her too, and I think Opal’s right. She knows the most about what’s been happening and she can probably help you find him.” She looked at us with a worried look, “But I fear that you are in danger…” She opened her hand and a black amulet appeared, made of a piece of black crystal-very rare. She pressed it into Fira’s paw and pressed her paw around it.
“Fira, wear this around your neck at all times from now on,” she told Fira, “It will protect you.” She smiled and then waved goodbye to all of us. “You will most likely find Blitz in a tree. She also loves to fly, so look in the sky! Goodbye!” We all waved goodbye and tears filled my eyes and she disappeared. I hoped I would see her again soon. I picked up Shatter and held her in my arms, we all began to rise off the ground and soon we were all flying above the trees.
Opal stared wide-eyed at her surroundings. “The wind feels so nice on my face. I haven’t been outside at all since I got engaged.” She closed her eyes and let the wind blow her cream-colored hair. She looked so happy.
“Your right.” Nia agreed, “It always feels so nice to fly so high.” Fira nodded.
“So do you guys know what exactly we are lookin--” She was cut off by a piercing scream somewhere in the forest near us.
“BLITZ!” Opal screamed. She dove down into the nearest clearing in the forest and we all followed. I could feel shatter growling. Her amulet was glowing red- for the first time her amulet was actually doing something! I gasped, it must have something to do with the scream we heard. I flew faster into the clearing, and couldn’t believe what I saw.
Shatter’s amulet began to shake, it glowed so bright that it was hard to look at and I turned my head away. Suddenly shatter spoke,
“Shadow Fairies…”

Author's Note:
I hope you enjoyed! Now it starts to get exciting! :)
One comment before the next chapter!
Also, I was hoping that everyone could create an anthro of their characters. On this website:
http://www.dolldivine.com/anthro-maker.php
I will post them as their character picture under the 'characters' page! :)
take a screenshot and email them to me at adbout.celestialtowers@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Exiting things make me exited! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeeeeee!

    P.S. I'll probably get around to sending you that email about my little ideas after the next chapter, since it seems so interesting right now!

    ReplyDelete

You come up to a place to enter comments and see a sign,
"Warning: Comment at your own risk"