Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chapter thirteen- The amulet

Shatter


Something was not right. My amulet was glowing. But then as the amulet began to glow brighter, a feeling filled me. A feeling so odd that its too hard to explain. But I began to feel something, something I knew of. Shadow Fairies.
I shrieked the name. My eyes felt as if they were on fire as I watched blitz being engulfed by dark smoke seeping from cracks in the ground. I frowned. I couldn’t be happy. Especially not now. But why should I be happy? Life for me changed ever since I was cursed.
I snarled at the smoke. I hated shadow fairies the most out of all fairies. They weren’t just fairies. They were evil. And I was going to do anything to stop them, even if it meant saving a fairy.
I pounced into the smoke. I couldn’t see a thing. I growled at I proweled around in the thick smoke. I suddenly saw blitz, a nature fairy, coughing and laying on the ground. I should feel happy right now. A fairy is dying. Sick. Hurt. But for some reason im not. Im not happy. Im sad. It’s the first time I have been sad since I was cursed. Usually im just mad.
I don’t know why I was sad. But I looked down at my amulet and it began to glow brighter. The red of the amulet created a red clearing in the smoke. And soon it began to spread. The light spread farther and farther out from the amulet as the smoke was eaten away by the red light. Blitz stopped coughing as the smoke cleared away. I fainted.
When I woke up Dorn was there. I coughed and felt tired and out of energy.
“Shatter… did you see what just happened? Your amulet saved us.” I nodded, staring down at the mysterious amulet. I looked up and noticed that Shala was back. She was with those two fairies called Opal and Blitz. I suddenly realized that I wasn’t thinking meanly. What was happening to me?!
“Dorn… Something happened there. I don’t feel mad anymore.” He drew in a sharp breath.
“Do you really think……”
“…Yes.” I replied, “I think the curse is broken…”

Authors Note:
I hope you guys liked this chapter. It was really hard for me to get shatters persona right and for some reason I decided that the curse should be broken. Anyways, 2 comments before next chapter!

6 comments:

  1. Oh! Oh! Is the curse broken because of Gloom? lol i dunno really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I dunno I was thinking it was broken because of the amulet- because the amulet started working.

      Delete
    2. something like that ;) Ok im going to write the next chapter now.

      Delete
  2. Interesting!! Sorry for lack of comments 030 I got grounded -.- But as for Opal, you go girl! ^.^/)(\^.^ :D

    -Willow Spirit

    ReplyDelete

You come up to a place to enter comments and see a sign,
"Warning: Comment at your own risk"