Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Chapter two Part One: Before Shade Disappeared

Shade

I groaned as I was woken up from my slumber. I glanced around the room to find the source of whatever had woken me. I saw nothing. But within the darkness, I heard a voice…
“Shade…” The voice was raspy and didn’t sound good. “Shade…. Come here shade…….” I lifted my head up to gaze around but still, I saw nothing.
“Who’s there?”
“Follow me, Shade.” I saw the door to my room open. I was strong and brave and if this thing was in my kingdom it is my job to figure out what it wants. I slowly crept out of bed and lingered out the door. I turned on the lights to see it standing in front of me. A shadow fairy.
I gasped.
“Oh shade im so happy you recognize me.” It mocked me, “A shadow fairy, yes. Aren’t you amazed?” It cackled and stood taller as if to show off how 'amazing' it was.
“What are you here for and how did you enter? Shadow fairies are forbidden from my castle, it is impossible for you to enter!”
“But I did enter, Shade, does that not mean that it is indeed possible?” It grinned mischievously.
“What do you want with me?”
“Oh, nothing shade. I want absolutely nothing with you. But I do want your kingdom…” I swung my sword at it and it disintegrated and appeared behind me. I whirled around to find myself in its grasp.
“Give Misty Mountains to me Shade. Or I’ll--”
“—What? What will you do? I will never give you misty mountains!”
“Be that way, Shade. But mark my words. You will never speak of us to anyone. And you will surrender part of your kingdom for us to live in. And, most importantly, if you disobey any of these orders you will suffer the wrath Shade. Do not be fooled. We will kill your family and destroy your kingdom.” And at that word it burst into dust and disappeared.
At that moment I knew it was gone. And worst of all, it was telling the truth.

1 comment:

  1. Shaaady!!! ( Van you remove the Number letter thingy?)

    -Willow/Opal

    ReplyDelete

You come up to a place to enter comments and see a sign,
"Warning: Comment at your own risk"