Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chapter One- Early Years

Fira (this means it is told from Fira's point of view.)

I looked into my mothers beautiful light blue eyes. Her fur tickled me. It was soft and her arms were comforting. She cradled me and sat on a cloud outside the castle. I stared wide-eyed at the kingdom.
“Do you see that, Fira?” My mama cooed.
“Ya, mama” I replied.
“That’s misty mountains, our kingdom.”
“Pwetty…” I reached out toward the sky as if trying to grasp the kingdom.
“It is beautiful isn’t it…” She looked down at me with a smile.
“Do you know how beautiful you are Fira?” I looked back at her and closed my eyes. I had suddenly become very tired. “You’ll make a great queen someday.” She ruffled my fur and gave me a light kiss as I drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You come up to a place to enter comments and see a sign,
"Warning: Comment at your own risk"