Thursday, April 18, 2013

Chapter five- Friends

Nia


“Fira, calm down. I know this is overwhelming but crying won’t help anything.” I soothed her.
“But-Nia…” She muttered between sobs, “She- she’s gone. I don’t have any more family. I have to find her. I just have to. I just…” She began to sob and she held her face in her hands. I reached out my hand and set it on her shoulder.
“I am your family.” I assured her. She looked back at me. A look of friendship in her eyes. She sniffled and took a deep breath.
“Ok, Nia, you got any ideas?” We haven’t got much to go on. Actually, we have pretty much nothing to go on. Her mother disappeared within a minute and left no trace of who took her. But I had a feeling it was time to talk to the guard. We had always thought he was suspicious, and was hiding something. He was always so quiet, and he hid in the shadows. But I had a feeling he was the one we needed to ask.
“That guard… what’s his name…”
“Dorn.” She informed me.
“Oh, yes. Well I think its time we learn what he’s up to.” She nodded and grinned. We both stood up and began to fly towards the kingdom border.

Authors Note:
Dorn and Shatter enter in the next chapter!!!

3 comments:

You come up to a place to enter comments and see a sign,
"Warning: Comment at your own risk"