Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sequel Updates

Hi guys- I updated the sequel because I need to take out Willow and Alice from it. Im sorry Willow/Alice- its just that since your no longer part of CT I just don't think I can have you in the story.

Nix is intent on finding a way to bring Shade back- not the Shadow fairy- the old shade. After looking for weeks, Fira thinks she might have actually found a way to bring a shadow fairy back into what it used to be. But to do this, it requires a journey. Celestial Towers is a kingdom that beholds a flower in its forests that is said to be able to turn evil to good- shadows to fairies. Fira is determined to seek this flower down. But until she travels to Celestial Towers she has no idea that there are only one of these flowers left and it hasn't been seen for years. But Fira still thinks she might have what it takes to find this flower- I mean she found her long lost father. Violet, who was the last one to see the flower (and knows the forest better then anyone else in the kingdom, except for maybe a few citizens), leaves the kingdom with Fira in search of the flower. Bringing Oakfire and frost along the gang sets out to find a flower that is said to be non-existing.
What Fira doesn't realize, is the Shadows aren't letting her take Shade without a fight. They have been tracking the gang down and soon meet the shadow clones (could someone tell me more about shadow clones?). It soon becomes a race to who can find the flower first. And if Fira doesn't find it she will lose her chance to bring Shade back. And secretly, Fira isn't just doing it for her mother, she wants to meet the father she never knew.
Faced with impossible challenges, Fira, Nia, Oak, Violet, and Frost begin the sequel to Misty Wings.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Violet~!
    I have found a problem. I do not have enough time to comment or read the story. Do youmind taking Opal out of the tale? .3. So sorry, But I cannot keep up .3.

    ~Hikari Willow Tsu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I already took both Willow and Opal out of the tale. But correct me if I didn't :)

      (Btw guys sorry I haven't posted for so long I am going to get started on the sequel right now!)

      Delete
  2. Shadow clones would be like fake shadow fairies, just shadows in the shape of a fairy that are basically just warriors and nothing else.

    -Gylfie101 on my aunt's computer so I can't sign in

    ReplyDelete

You come up to a place to enter comments and see a sign,
"Warning: Comment at your own risk"